Tuesday, September 13, 2005

PS..

I have a video of us at the top :)

Apparently the high altitude does something to your memory because the three of us (Shawn, Richard and myself) have had trouble piecing together the full experience of summiting. It was the toughest, most mentally and physically gruelling thing I've ever done. I'll post pics of the summit and the video when we return. Sorry Bart, we were too cheap to pay a porter to run our blog posts down the mountain :P

Next..Zanzibar! We still need a place to stay for 4 nights.

4 Comments:

At 11:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We stayed at the Garden Lodge in Stone Town and Paradise in Nungwi. I would recommend both. Enjoy Zanzibar.

-Steph

 
At 4:51 PM, Blogger Bartek Kunowski said...

woohoo! i hope you guys planted a canadian flag in the ground. great achievement.

 
At 10:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Mira!

I can't wait to see the pictures and hear the tale of your climb to 19,340 feet!

Enjoy your time in Zanzibar. You SOOOOO deserve it.

 
At 1:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice job guys! Can't wait to see the photos Shawn!

Colby & Crystal

 

Post a Comment

<< Home